Guitar Theory Made Easy
Master the fretboard in 15 minutes a day, guaranteed!
Get the Fretboard101 Backstage Pass and learn how to:
- Solo in any key, anywhere on the fretboard!
- Find the chords of any song completely by ear!
- Compose your own music with ease, using our chord and scale maps!
- Join our online community and connect with other students!
“This system totally changed the game for me, it’s amazing to finally understand how it all fits together.” – Matt
Take your guitar knowledge to the next level with the Fretboard101 Backstage Pass! All Access for only $19.95/mo, or Deluxe Package for $59/mo. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back. Fall Classes start Sept 15th.
Get My Free 14 Day Trial
- Full access to Fretboard101’s awesome Lead Guitar and Chord Theory courses.
- Tune in with master guitar teacher Miles Pearce for weekly live video lessons.
- Access to the Chat Room to connect with other students.
- Create your personal action plan and get support with completing it successfully.
- Deluxe Package: Small group technique workshops.
- Deluxe Package: Monthly progress assessment. Upload a video of your playing and I’ll give feedback on your progress.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: When you sign up, I’ll send you a brief Skills Assessment survey, takes about 5-10 minutes to fill out. I’ll ask you to list a few songs you’d like to learn, some background about your playing experience, and strengths and weaknesses. This will help you clarify your musical goals and what skills you want to improve on.
Step 2: The Backstage Pass includes three online video courses, and we will be adding more in the coming months:
- Intro to Lead Guitar: this course introduces you a simple but powerful system I’ve developed that allows you to effortlessly solo in any key, any time, using 2 movable scale patterns.
- Chord & Key Theory: I love this course! It shows you how to map out any major or minor key in 30 seconds flat using a simple but elegant system I developed over 20 years of teaching guitar.
- Guitar Techniques: This mini course demonstrates correct technique for fingerstyle and flatpicking in different styles.
Step 3: Make your Action Plan! After you’ve filled out the Skills Assessment you can decide what skills you want to prioritize and make an action plan for what you want to practice. I recommend making a commitment to practicing at least 15 minutes a day to get the most benefit from this program.
Step 4: Check out some of my live online classes! Every week I’ll be sharing a live video feed where I break down the structure of a different song, answer some questions, and share some ideas for further study. I’ll try to find times that work for everyone’s schedule, but if you miss it all videos will be accessible after the fact.
Step 5: Hang out in the chat room and get to know me and the other students. The Backstage Pass includes access to a Slack chatroom where we can exchange ideas, talk about what we’re working on, and meet other students. I’ll be hanging out in there and getting to know all of you. Learning an instrument can feel like a solitary activity sometimes, so having some company and encouragement on the journey really helps!
“Miles has been teaching our son guitar for the past three years. I have nothing but positive things to say about Miles as a teacher and professional. He is obviously an excellent musician, but he is also an excellent teacher. He has ways of explaining things and encouraging that bring out the best in our son’s playing. Miles is also good about being in contact and following through on promises to provide certain music resources. He is reliable in every way; we can count on fruitful lessons that are easy to schedule and a fair price. What more could a parent ask for in their child’s music teacher?” – Joan
“Retirement has given me the time to learn to play the guitar. For the past two years, I have been fortunate to have had Miles as my instructor. He is an excellent teacher who has the knowledge and patience to teach guitar to students of any age. I am very impressed at his ability to listen to my favorite songs and immediately put them into the written style that I can use to learn the songs. Miles has accommodated my schedule and my wishes for the style of guitar music I want to learn. I have no reservations in recommending Miles as an instructor for any age level and for any ability level that students of the guitar may currently possess.” – Bob K.